This is a very fun rainy day project for the whole family!
What You'll Need
Non-stick craft mat or wax paper
Sharp pottery tool or butter knife
Small cup of water for sculpting and paintbrush washing
What To Do
1. Roll out a lump of paperclay to 1/4-1/2 inches thick.
2. Lift the paperclay off of the craft mat to ensure that it is not sticking anywhere.
3. Press your favorite stamps into the paperclay.
4. Remove stamps to reveal impressions in the paperclay.
5. Take sharp pottery tool or butter knife and cut around impressions. I prefer straight lines, but feel free to go with curves and circular shapes as well.
6. Smooth edges with a bit of water.
7. Bake in toaster oven at 220 degrees for 10 minutes, flip over and bake for another 10 minutes. You can also let the pieces dry overnight.
8. Once dry, paint to your liking!!!
9. One the paint dries, glue magnets (small round ones are best) to the back. Allow glue to dry.
10. Stick your new magnets onto your fridge or filing cabinet and enjoy those rainy day memories!!!