Today, I'd like to show you how you can incorporate Creative Paperclay ® into your card making (and scrapping) projects! It's a great way to put a little of your own handicraft into your designs.
small plastic rolling pin
plastic knife (or cookie cutters for the faint of heart)
stamps for texture
sponge daubers, Qtips
colored ink pads
adhesive (I found that UHU Twist & Glue was very effective.)
1. Roll out your Creative Paperclay fairly thinly.
2. Use a plastic knife or sharp instrument to cut out the desired shape.
You can do it!! Just go with the flow!
(Or, resort to cookie cutters if you need a little reassurance.)
3. Press your stamp into the clay to create texture.
4. Let dry. Flipping image over after a time to ensure even drying.
5. Lightly sand if needed. Then use sponge daubers to add color to your piece.
If you want to add color inside the impression, you may want to use a Qtip.
6. Adhere your finished piece to your paper crafting project.
You may want to add a few embellies as well. I chose to add a few black rhinestones
to my hearts in the first project.
I hope that you are inspired to use this technique
on your own cards and scrapbook pages very soon!
Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn Mercedes, of Sunnyside Up