Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lynda's Tips for June

I am all for cheap and recycled, and today's idea is all about THAT!  I have found that I like to keep things in one place when it comes to my clay.  I don't like to have to go here and there and everywhere just to make something.  I like to have it handy!  My husband and I had went to Jack in the Box and purchased a salad one night...and recycle it I did!  
I started to add all my little things in that I needed for my clay - so when I went someplace, I could work on something while I was waiting.  Everything is in one place instead of all over the place!  And the container was free, with plenty of room for me to put my clay, a few baggies, my tools, and my molds.  Each container holds enough of the things I need to work on - and as I eat more salads, I get to use up the container!   Great way to keep everything in one place, dust free - and easily taken with me if I am going to an appointment!  
Using things like this is a lot more economical than purchasing a bunch of containers you can't use as well.  Then you can spend more money on clay!!!  
     Lynda Jeffs
Memories in Tyme
 
 

1 comment: