Saturday, December 13, 2014

It is tip day!

Hi everyone,How are you doing?

It is Donna from Memes Art Place. I am sure everyone is busy with the hustle and bustle of the Holidays! I am just starting to decorate the house and put up the tree. I am excited that my oldest daughter and her family are coming to visit! Yay!

Well it is that time again to share a tip or two! Recently I was asked again "how do you start?" and the other question "Is it hard to use?"

So the best way I can say is "it is easy and here is a good place to start!"

You can read through some of the posts here on Creative Paperclay® blog. The internet is also a great source! Ask any of the designers, that is what we are here for!

We can ALL make a round ball of Creative Paperclay®!

RIGHT? Yes, you can!

So, out of just these few items we can make some pretty neat stuff!




Look! Just round balls of Creative Paperclay with a Styrofoam ball inside!
Take a toothpick and add Creative Paperclay onto it and stick it into the round circle!

That's it! You have a Snowman's head!!!!

Add a wood dowel rod into the circle with some white glue and then add it onto a spool, or
a candle stick! Add some paint, trim and glitter and Ta Da! You have just used Creative Paperclay®!

Really it is that easy!


You can even use the paper boxes for a gift box or candy holder!

I really want you to try!!! So what I would like to do is give you a chance to try some!

Leave a comment here and then hop on over to my blog Memes Art Place and leave a comment there and I will draw a name on Wednesday 12/16/14 and announce the winner on my blog! What are you commenting for? One 16 ounce package of Creative Paperclay® and one 3 ounce package of Delight air dry modeling compound.

Sound good? I just really want you to try this Creative Paperclay®!

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you comment here and on my blog to be entered!

4 comments:

mamablitger said...

Oh these figures or rather their faces are awesome !! Love their expression. What scares me about this is to make the face.. Especially the eyes is a challenge frightening me.. Lol..
But you make it look so easy.... Gosh these are cute !!!
Thanks for sharing. Also the great idea of wooden items to use as base.
Hugs from Monica.. Spain

Ohhh Snap said...

Great tips : )

Unknown said...

I love these cute pinch worthy cheeks! Love the clay tips and tricks!

zan
zanc@att.net

usagypsy said...

Snowmen are my favorite thing to make with paper clay! I've already made several for Christmas. I found the sweetest project in this years Better Homes And Gardens Holiday Crafts issue that is so easy! I made four :) I love your snowman on the spool! I have a huge bag of spools and might have to do some spooly heads :)