Thursday, December 24, 2015

Playing with Scraps

When I get to the end of my bag of Creative Paperclay® and just have scraps, I bring out my silicone molds and just starting making objects. It's perfect when you don't have enough time to create a whole piece plus you will always have a drawer full of objects to use in a future project. Periodically I will trade molds or gift these objects to art friends. Nothing like having coffee with my friends and being able to give them a goodies bag. It has become tradition that we have something to share whenever we get together.

SUPPLIES

Creative Paperclay® scraps
Silicone or press molds




I have drawers full of molds. I thought I had a lot until I saw what my good friend, Pat Chapman, has. Jealousy!

Have fun playing and dream in color!

Darlene Olivia McElroy

3 comments:

SandeeNC said...

I got some molds for Christmas, just had to go play with them too!

Cindy said...

Hi Darlene,
Do I just push them in and leave them there until dry? Would rigid molds work for Creative Paperclay too?
Cindy
ChristmasTreeTops

Cindy said...

Hi Darlene,
Do I just leave the clay in until it's dry? Would rigid molds work with Creative Paperclay as well?
Cindy
ChristmasTreeTops