Sunday, March 20, 2016

Altered Organizer Box With Creative Paperclay Accents

I am a completely organized/disorganized mess!  Right now it is what it is - and I look forward to a bit more in the future, where I will be able to spread out and have my own space to create in!  In between time, I am going to have some fun in getting READY for that day, and today's project...well, lets just say it will really look great in my imagined space I am planning for!


Supply list:
Creative Paperclay and Delight products
Box
3 cans
Paper
Border tape
Mod Podge
Glue gun
2 sheets paper
White paint

This is the type of project that needed a video, instead of directions on how to create it!  I am really happy with how it turned out, and can't wait to see what I end up making next using the same "recycled" products!  I have a few things I am working on, including a bulletin board with decorated push pins made out of Creative Paperclay, and a few gift items for special ladies for Mothers Day coming up

 


For the title - check out the video on my Memories in Tyme blog that will show you how to use scrapbook templates and the Creative Paperclay productAs for the inside - you can see how I have everything from scissors to my trimmer to paint brushes...all inside this box!  I might even have to make a few others to match this one!  



So many things I am working on - and now a really nice thing to put my creative supplies in!  I am starting to create again, so having a nice place to put my supplies in - is perfect for me!  I hope you have enjoyed this project, and I hope you share with me YOURS!  

Thanks for stopping by,
Lynda Jeffs
Creative Paperclay Design Team 2016  

No comments: