Thursday, May 16, 2019

Beaded Clay Pendant by Jenn

Hello everyone! Jenn here today sharing a pendant I have created using Creative Paperclay® and Dew Drops!
One of my favorite things to create with Creative Paperclay® is jewelry. For this pendant I wanted it to look natural. I hand molded the shape rather than using a silicone mold. For the jewels I rolled small balls of the clay and then used the end of a paintbrush to hollow the middles. I used Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest to the holes to appear like gemstones. The middle is another rolled small piece of clay that I used a clay tool to put lines in. I then carved some lines into the leaf to give it texture.
I used Plaid paints in metallic green and copper to finish it, then added a hemp cord.

Here is a collage featuring some other jewelry I have created using this amazing clay!

Creative Paperclay® is moldable and sculptable!


Thanks so much for viewing my post today! I hope that you are inspired to give this amazing clay a try and create something amazing!
Creative Paperclay® and Delight™ are conveniently available for you to purchase online and at the below listed retailers.

Until Next time Stay Creative!




1 comment:

Barbara Moore said...

Clever pendant Jenn! It's so pretty!