Friday, October 9, 2020

Ghost Stories



Ghost Stories Mini Journal by Art by Susie K







I don't know about you, but October is my favorite month of the year.  Although I live in South Florida I create my own change of seasons with my decor.  Halloween keeps me on my toes as I typically travel to Halloween Art shows along my coast and in Georgia.  2020 is a little different this year, so in the "Spirit" of keeping things small I created this little tutorial so you can create your own mini Ghost Story Book.  


SUPPLIES:
Mini Journal with hard cover
Creative Paperclay®  and/or Delight Air Dry Clay  
bowl of water
simple clay tools
string
foil
something for texture i.e. Lace, balled up foil, charms etc
acrylic paints
paint brushes
            ***and your imagination***

Enjoy the slide show tutorial which includes written instruction below each slide.  




 


Facebook and Instagram accounts:

o    @artbysusiek For Peculiar and Halloween

o     @WillowHollowWoods  for Earthy Characters and Magick

o     @FloorArtbySusieK  Art for your floors and other home décor

EMAIL:  ArtbySusieK@gmail.com

WEBSITE: https://artbysusiek.com

Sign up for my Creative Breakfast Club 🎨 for exclusive offers and updates on website
ETSY: www.artbysusiek.etsy.com
PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/susiewhc/
CREATIVE PAPERCLAY® Design Team Member @CreativePaperClay


No comments: