Hello and welcome to my spooktacular tutorial! Today I am going to show you how I made this adorable ghost.
For this project I am using Delight Clay™. It is easy to use and has a lovely, soft, marshmallow-like texture.
All you need is:
- Delight Clay
- water and paintbrush for smoothing
- a pencil to form the eyes
- watercolor paints and small brushes
- spray varnish
That's it! You are done. Wasn't that simple?
- Do not bake Delight Clay™ or dry with a heat gun.
- Only use a spray varnish - the watercolor paint will shift with a paint-on varnish.
- Add a hook to make a hanging ornament.
- You can use acrylic paint also, just ensure the clay is dry first.
- HAVE FUN!
You can share your creations with us on our Facebook page. We would love to see them! For more inspiration have a look around the blog. There are tutorials for many levels using Creative Paperclay® and Delight Clay™. You can also visit my blog Paper Mache Patch.
Thanks for stopping by!