1 Hair Comb
1/2" circle Clay cutter
Rolling Pin (I use a Fondant Roller)
Sculpting Tools (your choice)
I guess the first step really is to have some inspiration and some old Hair Combs to recycle.
1. Roll out clay and use the cutter to make a circle.
2. Make 7 lines around the piece of clay
3. Take a sculpting tool to dome the middle out This will make it easier for the ball of clay to stay in place.
4. Around each line on the end to form the petals. Draw lines in between the petals smooth out with water.
5. Add ball of clay. Stab clay with the tip of an Exacto knife or use a sculpting tool This will look like the center of the flower.
6. Let dry. Repeat steps 1-5 for each flower.
7. Paint red and green for the inside.
8. Hot glue to the hair comb. Seal with sealant.