Saturday, January 12, 2013

Brenda's January Quick Tip

Hello, Brenda here again and welcome to my monthly quick tip.  The designers here are so wonderful and I've learned a lot from them all and I am running out of quick tips because they all get ahead of me...great minds think alike.  Well, this month isn't really a quick tip it's more of the way to keep the Creative Paperclay®.  Now remember it is an air dry clay.  SO with that said, make sure you keep the unused portion of your clay in a zip lock baggie and "suck" all the air out before sealing it.  I've also stored mine in tupperware containers and "burped" the container if you know what I mean.  But remember also depending on the "thickness" of your project determines how fast or slow the drying time is.  The thicker the project, the longer it will take to dry.  I hope I'm not repeating what others have said, but for you newbies this might be a fresh idea.  Thanks for coming back week after week and checking out what all the designers are doing here.  You can always come and check out my projects here.

1 comment:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

FYI. it's really hard to read blue print on red background....