1. Glittered Top Acorn Ornaments
2. Blue Wool Felted Acorns
3. White Wool Felted Acorns
4. Acorns in a Bowl
If you'd like to make some for yourself,
YOU WILL NEED:
- Creative Paperclay® modeling material
- Acorn tops without the acorns (dirty doesn't matter)
- Crafter's Pick the Ultimate Glue (any good glue will do)
- Matte Finish Krylon Sealant spray
First, I went outside and gathered some acorns from my yard.
Next, I rolled some Creative Paperclay® into acorn shapes, and put them with my acorn tops to dry. I made them in various sizes, and set them upside down on the tray so that they wouldn't be flat on the body side of the acorns.
visit me at my "house" too!! Thank you so much for reading!! ~rachel