I do apologize for the post being a bit late...I broke 2 of the fingers on my hand and can't type fast, plus the pain med's are making me loopy!!! However, it won't stop me from creating, that's for sure!!! When you are looking at creating something - consider this:
- Delight product is lighter, and will dry faster than the same thing made out of Creative Paperclay. Think about that when you are looking at your finished piece.
- Creative Paperclay takes a bit of extra time in drying...but can be put in the oven to help the dry time along. You can also paint it, to make your creation truly one of a kind, no matter what you are making. Your creation will also be a bit harder, not light like Delight!!!
- Use water to help smooth out any imperfections in your piece, applying it with your fingertips.
- You can also use Sandits or sanding paper to sand any of the spots down that you need.
- Use everyday containers you would throw away, to create something else out of it...such as a can into a nice pencil holder!!!
Creative Paperclay Design Team
and Memories in Tyme