Monday, December 6, 2021

A Creative Paperclay® Christmas

 Hello, 

Welcome to another blog post. I can't believe that it is the holiday season again. I have been so busy that I didn't realize it was December! Instead of making another ornament, I have put together a list of past tutorials that I have done using Creative Paperclay® or Delight Clay™.  I am sure you can find something to get you in the holiday spirit.

 

A Church for Your Christmas Village











A Santa Ornament 





And finally, here is a bonus video -  a full tutorial on my YouTube channel.



I hope I have inspired you to get started on your Christmas decorations. Have a wonderful holiday season and I will see you in the new year. 

You can share your creations with us on our Facebook page. We would love to see them! For more inspiration have a look around the blog. There are tutorials for many levels using Creative Paperclay®. You can also visit my blog Paper Mache Patch.

You can find Creative Paperclay® online at Creative Paperclay Co and also at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Dickblick and Amazon. 



Happy Crafting!

Suzette




No comments: