Welcome to another tutorial using Creative Paperclay®. I decided to make these cute Christmas trees and decorate them using stencils and Plaid Acrylic Paint. They are super simple to make so the little ones can join in too.
Here's what you need:
- Creative Paperclay®
- A cardboard template of a Christmas tree
- A rolling pin
- A craft knife
- A sharp tool to make a hole (or a skewer)
- Plaid Acrylic Paints -see below
- A makeup sponge
- Paint brushes
- White Glitter
The Plaid Acrylic Paints I used are:
- Folk Art Watercolor Acrylic - Sap Green
- Folk Art- Chocolate Brown
- Apple Barrel - New Shamrock
- Apple Barrel - White
- Apple Barrel - Flag Red
- Glitterific Acrylic Paint - Rose Gold
- Glitterific Acrylic Paint - Purple
- Glitterific Acrylic Paint - Clear Hologram
- Folk Art Coastal - Sea Salt
Please follow along in the video below.</>
I do hope you enjoyed this tutorial. You can share your creations with us on our Facebook page. We would love to see them! For more inspiration have a look around the blog. There are tutorials for many levels using Creative Paperclay®. You can also visit my blog www.papermachepatch.com.
You can find Creative Paperclay® online at Creative Paperclay Co and also at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Dickblick and Amazon.
Thanks for stopping by!