Thursday, July 7, 2022

Little Teapot

Hi there, I'm Susie and I'm spilling the tea on how to create your own little teapot out of a recycled jar. I create monthly tutorials for as a Creative Paperclay® Design Team Member. They are meant to a simple building block for a creative to add their own ideas. So have fun with it. I do keep my videos short, because if you're like me, I like to get to the main idea and get busy creating on my own.

View the photos and then click on the video





Some supplies you'll need to gather:

Small Jar (I used a rounded little honey jar) Masking tape aluminum foil air dry clay (I use Creative Paperclay® water clay tools lace or your choice of item to create textures in the clay flower, insect and leaf molds if desired sand paper (fine grit) acrylic paints paint brushes Water based sealant (I used krylon spray clear matte finish)


You can find more tutorials from other design team members on the Creative Paperclay® blog.
http://creativepaperclay.blogspot.com/ You can find my work at: www. ArtbysusieK.com @Artbysusiek on IG, FB and TikTok @WillowHollowWoods on IG and FB

email ArtbySusieK@gmail.com

1 comment: