- If you want your project to be more lightweight - use Delight.
- If you want your project to be more sturdy - use Creative Paperclay.
- If you want your project to be able to be painted - use Creative Paperclay.
- If you want your project to dry quickly - use Delight.
- Delight is more "pure white" where Creative Paperclay dries white.
Most importantly, have fun with this fun stuff! I can't wait to share with you the fun projects I am working on for Easter - and some scrapbook projects too! Oh and how can I forget an altered box that holds my cat's treats in them, with their paw prints on the Delight Air Modeling Compound now can I!!! Make sure you check my blog for a few extra projects the next few months that won't be on the blog here!
Thanks for stopping by,
Creative Paperclay Design Team
and Memories in Tyme