Before you start to throw things away - boxes, inserts from things you have purchased, toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls...look at them a bit differently when it comes to creating with Creative Paperclay! My husband and I created a fun Halloween set last year - this year, we are adding more things to go with the things we did last year! I am making a tree out of two toilet paper rolls and Creative Paperclay product!!! We are flattening out the product and making houses out of our cat treats containers and Project Life boxes!!! I can't wait to get them done and shared with you when they are completed!
- Look at the things you normally would throw away - and find other uses for
- Make sure you look at things you need to create a few months from now - NOW! This way you are not rushed as to things you need to get done!
- Sketch things out on paper before hand. How do you want your project to look at the end of it all?
- If you have molds - and either the Delight or the Creative Paperclay product - make sure to mold a few of your favorite designs ahead of time! This way - it saves on dry time when you are working on a project!
- Get organized! If you do a lot of crafts - find a system to organize yourself that works for YOU! If you are in a small space, look for ways that you can hide things - baskets, bins...and find something such as a wardrobe where you are able to add shelves in it for your things!
Thanks for stopping by,
Creative Paperclay Design Team
and Memories in Tyme