Saturday, September 17, 2016

Guest Post!

Welcome, I'm glad you stopped by! 

My name is Donna Budzynski, I was a DT member a while back and I have some news I would like to share!

I love working with Creative Paperclay® and continue to work with it. I want to share with you that I have been published in Somerset Studio magazine.

I was so happy to be chosen to have not 1... but 4 of my pieces shown!

I have pictures of 2 of the 4 to share with you and the other 2 I never took a photo of  because I wanted to make the deadline for the call. So you will have to take a peek if you get the chance!
They were Frankenstein and his bride wall plaques.


 Here is the first project! She is a wicked witch and she was sculpted right onto the wood.
I had so much fun with her!

Here she is in the next stage with paint. I used acrylics for her. On her eyes I used the same but I used a extra glossy varnish to make her eyes look wet.


Here she is finished with alpaca hair and I think she will look wicked cool hanging in the Witch Hall of Fame. What do you think?


This is my crazy witch want that I sculpted on top of a vintage wood thread bobbin!


 Super fun to display around the house!

 I just want to encourage you to try sculpting with Creative Paperclay® it is very forgiving and easy to work with. I also want you to share your work! Don't be afraid to send it in for a magazine call, you never know when you just might get published!

I just got word that I will be in the Stampington magazine Prims with another Creative Paperclay® creation. So exciting!

Thanks for joining me for this guest post!

If you want to follow me on my journey, you can do so by visiting my
blog at Donna J Designs.


No comments: