Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lynda's April Tips - (late)

I apologize for the lateness of this post - my days/weeks have gotten away from me!!!  I have enjoyed playing with Creative PaperClay this past year - and have learned much about this fun stuff!  So, I have a few tips to share with you from this past year - things I have learned along the way!!!  
  • Don't be afraid to play!!!  If something is not turning out the way you want it to, it's
    just as easy to put it back in a ball and start over again!
  • Look at what supplies you do have - before you spend money!  I have a ton of scrapbook templates that help me make perfect one of a kind embellishments for my scrapbook pages and albums!  
  • Before you even start - clean your surface really good, especially if you happen to have pets!  
  • Have your basic supplies in one area/space...  I put mine in a drawer with everything I need to be able to create something in a pinch!  
  • Look at every day items you can use as a base instead of throwing things away.  My snowman was made out of a creamer container!!!  
Out of anything - have fun with this fun stuff...whether you are making a large project or something small!  Get inspiration where ever you can - and simply HAVE FUN!  If something isn't turning out quite the way you want it to - start over!  Watch sales - grab coupons, and go to the web site for specials they might have!  
I wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you - being a part of this team has been one of the best things for me personally!  I am learning much from the others on the team - and though my flair is more scrapbooking and "craft" related - I hope you enjoy what projects I bring you!  
Until next time,
Lynda Jeffs
Creative PaperClay Design Team

No comments: