- A card that you can repurpose, or a new card to layer onto
- Creative Paperclay®
- Paints. I use Folk Art acrylic craft paints.
- Paint brushes and toothpick
- Large circle punch (I used Fiskars)
- Washi Tape (I got mine at Gauche Alchemy)
- Ribbon and RicRack (Thrifted)
- Patterned papers (October Afternoon)
- Glue. I use Crafter's Pick : The Ultimate
- Typewriter or computer connected to a printer
To begin, I placed a ball of Creative Paperclay® onto a piece of paper, and rolled it flat. I put the clay onto paper, so that I could pick it up and manipulate it while it was still wet without trouble. Next, I made teeny footprints on the clay using two different sized paint brush ends, and a toothpick with the very end broken off, and sanded down.
I added the sentiment 'precious one...' on the outside of the card by typing the words using a vintage typewriter, and cutting the words into strips to be glued down.
Thanks for reading! If you'd like to keep up with me, (see new grandbaby pics!!) and more of what I'm up to, I'd also love it if you'd visit MY BLOG and Subscribe! You can also find me on FACEBOOK!