Monday, August 6, 2018

A Mixed Media Canvas Using Creative Paperclay®

Hello and welcome to another tutorial. Today I will show you how I made this mixed media canvas using Creative Paperclay®.



Here are the supplies you will need:

house template cut from cardboard
heart cookie cutter
canvas
scrapbook paper
acrylic paints
rubber stamps
ink pad
embellishments

paintbrushes
old credit card
scissors
craft knife
water

You can follow along in the video below:





Here are a few more pictures of my mixed media canvas.









I do hope you enjoyed my tutorial. You can share your creations with us on our Facebook page. We would love to see them! For more inspiration have a look around the blog. There are tutorials for many levels using Creative Paperclay®. You can also visit my blog www.papermachepatch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzette



You can find Creative Paperclay® online at Creative Paperclay Co and also at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Dickblick and Amazon. 

No comments: