Thursday, February 14, 2019

You are Lovely Altered Frame

Hello everyone! Jenn here today to share my altered frame I created using Creative Paperclay™ and Delight®!

 Creative Paperclay™ Modeling Material and Delight® are great for creating beautiful molded embellishments for all mixed media projects such as this altered frame.
Here is a  photo tutorial on how I created mine:
You can use watercolor pencils as I did with a waterbrush or use paints as well.

All of my embellishments were molded using silicone molds. I always have a stash of molded pieces!
Use scraps of cardboard at different thicknesses to elevate the pieces for dimension.


Be sure to dry in between sprays of color with a heat tool so they do not mix.



 Creative Paperclay® is moldable and sculptable!

Delight™ air dry modeling compound is lightweight when dry so it is great for creating projects such as these. It takes very well to inks and sprays when dried and gessoed as well.
Thanks so much for viewing my post today! I hope that you are inspired to give this amazing clay a try and create something amazing!
Creative Paperclay® and Delight™ are conveniently available for you to purchase online and at the below listed retailers.

Until Next time Stay Creative!













1 comment:

sarascloset said...

This framed artwork is just beautiful! I love how you've built up your design with the molded pieces and the colors are so fresh and springlike. Very inspiring!