Monday, April 6, 2020

A Paperclay Easter Bunny!

Hello, I hope you are all staying safe inside and managing not to go mad! It's business as usual for me, creating tutorials, filming courses for my Skillshare and Youtube channels and running a busy household. In the middle of all the madness, I hosted Clay Talk and did a live demo making an Easter bunny ornament.


For those of you who missed the live show, the video is below. 


He really turned out nice didn't he? Be sure to give it a try and let me know how he turned out. Better yet share your photos with us on our Facebook pageWe would love to see them! For more inspiration have a look around the blog. There are tutorials for many levels using Creative Paperclay®. You can also visit my blog www.papermachepatch.com and check out my newest course on Skillshare and Udemy, Let's Make an Easter Bunny.



You can find Creative Paperclay® online at Creative Paperclay Co and also at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Dickblick and, Amazon. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzette



No comments: