Saturday, April 29, 2023

 Hi there, I'm Susie and I'm happy to bring something different than my usual sculpt. I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration to create one of your own. I do keep my videos short, because if you're like me, I like to get to the main idea and get busy creating on my own. So here's a few pictures of my progress and then there is a video link to You Tube.





Paint your background.  I painted directly on the wooden frame.


Adding clay to the outer frame and glass

Painting everything a dark base color gives depth and shadows 

Lighten up all the dark painted areas with the color or your choice.

Add moss for more interest and texture


Little details like mushrooms, rock and birds nests give a fun touch 





Some supplies you'll need to gather:

Thrifted picture frame Masking tape aluminum foil air dry clay (I use Creative Paperclay®) water clay tools sand paper (fine grit)

glue

dry flowers, moss etc

acrylic paints paint brushes

twinkle lights









You can find more tutorials from other design team members on the Creative Paperclay® blog. 
http://creativepaperclay.blogspot.com/ You can find my work at: www. ArtbysusieK.com @Artbysusiek on IG, FB and TikTok @WillowHollowWoods on IG and FB

email ArtbySusieK@gmail.com

No comments: