Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lynda's May Tips

First - I apologize for this post being late, I have been on the mend after I had to have a knee replacement surgery!  I am glad it's over...but not looking forward to the therapy and things associated to it all if you understand my meaning!!!  
I have really enjoyed working with Creative PaperClay products - especially when I am working on an album!  I especially love creating vertical paper bag albums now, and have about 3 more that I am planning on making - one is titled "Our Family" including pictures of both sides of our families!  I can't wait to get this one started - I have the paper ready to go, which is always the start for me, and the title will be made out of scrapbook templates and Creative PaperClay! 
I have a few tips for using the clay that might help you along the way, especially if you are just starting out:

  • If something doesn't look quite right to you, start it over again...reuse the same clay, adding a bit of water to it if you need to!  
  • On the same hand, let water be one of your best friends when using this clay, to help some of the imperfections in your creation!  
  • If you have molds you are starting to use - mold a few extra of things when you are creating something...  It makes it easier if you are pressed for time, and it is something you use a lot of, such as a flower!  
  • Don't be afraid of the clay and creating with it!  It really is a lot of fun to use!  
Thanks for stopping by!  
Lynda Jeffs
Creative PaperClay Design Team

No comments: