Friday, May 2, 2014

First Friday Fan Day with Rachel Whetzel

WELCOME!!
First Friday Fan Day here on the Creative PaperClay® blog! Rachel Whetzel here, and I have been browsing the web today, looking for things that YOU have shared on line using Creative PaperClay®! I've found some things that I think you will love, so I hope you hop over to the links I'm sharing with you today, and let your fellow Creative PaperClay® lovers know you saw what they shared too!

On Pinterest:
Aimee Villalobos shared her Work in Progress. I can't wait to see it finished! 
Former Creative Paperclay designer Jessica shared THIS PIECE on Pinterest! Love the Spanish feel to it. 






On Facebook:
Artist Rogene Manas linked us up to this FISH she created for her hubby!
Aimee V shared MORE of her adorable work on our page!
Myriam Powell Designs Shared her newest creation too! 
Lisa Folger shared her flying mermaid with us!





HELP ME FIND YOU!! 
Use the hashtag #CreativePaperclay on all your social networks. Be sure, when using Facebook, that you make your posts and images using the Creative PaperClay® hashtag are set to public, otherwise, I won't be able to find them. You can also share your projects to the Creative PaperClay® FACEBOOK PAGE. Each month, I'll browse the interwebs looking for projects from YOU, that I can share here! Be featured next month! START SHARING NOW!!

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to keep up with me, and see more of what I'm up to, I'd also love it if you'd visit MY BLOG and Subscribe! You can also find me on FACEBOOK!

No comments: