Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Using fabric to create texture to your Creative Paperclay® project by Gloriann Irizarry





A warm hug to all my wonderful friends, collectors and followers. 
It is Gloriann Irizarry with May,s Creative Paperclay® Tips and Tricks.
A warm hug to  Today I wanted to share one of my favorite ways to texture my Creative Paperclay
I like this technique because of  finished product. It looks very organic and has a natural feel to it.
Since there is so many types of fabrics out there the possibilities are endless
 Here I will show you how.


 Choose you favorite lace from the collection to be use for pattern transfer technique. 


So many and so pretty/.


 Here is how I use this technique:


Choose your favorite fabric.


Roll your clay out and place the fabric of your choice on top.


Carefully remove the fabric after rolled to reveal the beautiful pattern not transferred to your clay sheet.
I use a nice border cutter to give a even more fabric finish. 




Layer now your paint to give a nice effect to your Creative Paperclay® 





 Now it is time to practice and use has many textures you want. Using Creative Paperclay®  is so much fun and easy to do so keep experimenting and having fun while creating. 

Feel free to post any questions and comments below 

For more tips and craft project visit my webpage at @bygloricom


Have a bless day and have fun crafting.

Sincerely Gloriann Irizarry 




No comments: