Friday, July 22, 2011

Paperclay Jewelry

I had a lot of fun making this project, and had to make a video for you..
This project could be just embellishment for a scrapbook page, card, mixed media, But I made mine into Jewelry.








Supplies:
Paperclay
Stamps: Viva Las vegastamps!
Mica Powders - color of choose
3-D Crystal lacquer - Sakura or Viva Las Vegastamps!
bail - Sakura
Chain or ribbon

Hope you enjoy this project..

TTFN
Terri Sproul -stop by my blog and see more of my video and projects.

2 comments:

MarissArt Dollmaker said...

Love, Love, LOVE!!! Your jewelry is gorgeous...and I'm rushing over to Viva La Vegas Stamps right now! Thanks for the wonderful tutorial Terri!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. WOW You are such an inspiration and this will definitely be something to try. TFS
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here