Lynda's tips for the month:
- Do NOT be afraid to play with the clay to create things with - and don't be afraid to
- Make sure to clean your stamps and molds with water and a brush. You want your creations to be perfect every time you make something!
- Make sure to clean your surface before you start to work on the clay - especially if you have pets!
- Look at the templates you might have from scrapbooking - to use instead of cookie cutters if you don't have them! Plus you can always cut out a shape out of paper, using it as your template too!
- Dry your creations on a flat surface if you want them to be "flat" on one side. As the clay is drying - you want to turn it over to allow the air to dry the other side.
Until next time,