Thursday, July 20, 2017

Endless Possibilities.......by Jenn DuBell

Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you some of the endless possibilites for creating with Creative Paperclay® and the other products you can purchase from them! I will also show you how I created a beautiful embellishment for an upcoming project!
Creative Paperclay® modeling material is very versatile and does not require baking to dry. This makes it much easier to create! I use this to create embellishments by hand and with molds.

Next, Delight® is an air dry modeling compound that is similar to paperclay, however, it is much lighter in weight. Like paperclay it does not require baking to dry. It is also very easy to work with and picks up details beautifully. This is my go to compound when molding fancy flourishes and molds with much detail. I just love it! It takes to paint very well once completely dry. It is also bright white rather than a clay color like paperclay.
So if you have a large project that you are wanting to be lighter in the end this is the one for you!

Creative Paperclay® also carries tools and other extras to assist in your creating. This set, for example,  is a great addition to any crafter's collection...........
With 12 different tools the possibilities are simply endless!
There are many other products and tools available for purchase at the online store here. For the three examples above you can click on the image to go directly for purchasing that product.

Now, I would like to show you a larger project I have started. In my upcoming post I will show you the entire project when it is completed.



This is the start of a mandala-like project I am currently working on. For this I have used a fondant extruder tool and my 12 piece tool set (pictured above).

I hope you are inspired to go get your Creative Paperclay® and tools and try out the endless possibilities! I will be back in two weeks to show you this project in it's entirety, so please come back for more inspiration!

2 comments:

Patti Krauss said...

Looking forward to seeing the full project!

Unknown said...

can't wait to see the whole project.... looks intriguing...