Monday, September 24, 2018

Creative Paperclay Gnomes!






Supplies Needed for this Project:

E-6000
Paint Brushes
Spray Sealer





As you can see from this picture it's a different head. I used crumpled aluminum foil to create the center of the gnome's body. You use less Creative Paperclay this way.


I put an extra strip of clay around the lady gnome's head and scored it to look like her hair.


I used two pieces of Creative Paperclay to form the arms and two pieces each to make the hands and feet.

My lady gnome turned out very well and then I concentrated on the boy gnome

Same technique for the body in using aluminum foil for the body under the Creative Paperclay. When putting the pieces together, I used E-6000 to adhere any pieces that didn't want to stick together.




All the rest of the pieces were made the same but the boy body was round without any ruffle on the bottom. He turned out just fine also. Once the two pieces were completely dry, I painted them both with assorted Plaid Acrylic Paints and sealed them with a spray sealer.  These guys were a lot of fun to make. I hope you like them also. Please take the time to go on over to the Creative Paperclay website and check out their different products and also the many different projects that they have to keep you busy creating! Also, while you're at it, check out the Plaid website and check out all of the products that they have to offer. They also have many different projects with tutorials . I would appreciate it if you would leave me a comment below and thank you for reading my post.

Barbara


No comments: