Monday, June 1, 2020

A Coral Canvas

Hello and welcome to another tutorial. Summer is in the air so I decided to do a lovely mixed media piece using corals and shells that I had made in previous tutorials here on the Creative Paperclay blog. I have linked both lessons for you below.




Isn't that amazing?

To see how I made the corals go here. 

To see how I made the seashells go here. 





The supplies I used in this canvas are below:


  • Corals made from Creative Paperclay and Delight Clay
  • Seashells made from Delight Clay
  • Art Anthology Shine Dimensional Medium - Kelly and Canary
  • Art Anthology Velvet Dimensional Medium  - Marigold and Gecko 
  • Sorbet Dimensional Paint  - Carnation and Flamingo 
  • Spray Varnish
  • 5.5” x 12” canvas
  • Folk art  Acrylics  - Blue Cayman,  Turquoise, 
  • Apple Barrel Acrylics - AB Bimini Blue,  yellow flame and white
  • Gel medium
  • Sand
  • Crushed eggshells 
Follow along in the video below:





I do hope you enjoyed this tutorial. You can share your creations with us on our Facebook page. We would love to see them! For more inspiration have a look around the blog. There are tutorials for many levels using Creative Paperclay®. You can also visit my blog https://suzettehussey.com/blog/

You can find Creative Paperclay® online at Creative Paperclay Co and also at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Dickblick and Amazon. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzette





No comments: