Isn't that amazing?
To see how I made the corals go here.
To see how I made the seashells go here.
The supplies I used in this canvas are below:
- Corals made from Creative Paperclay and Delight Clay
- Seashells made from Delight Clay
- Art Anthology Shine Dimensional Medium - Kelly and Canary
- Art Anthology Velvet Dimensional Medium - Marigold and Gecko
- Sorbet Dimensional Paint - Carnation and Flamingo
- Spray Varnish
- 5.5” x 12” canvas
- Folk art Acrylics - Blue Cayman, Turquoise,
- Apple Barrel Acrylics - AB Bimini Blue, yellow flame and white
- Gel medium
- Crushed eggshells
Follow along in the video below:
I do hope you enjoyed this tutorial. You can share your creations with us on our Facebook page. We would love to see them! For more inspiration have a look around the blog. There are tutorials for many levels using Creative Paperclay®. You can also visit my blog https://suzettehussey.com/blog/
You can find Creative Paperclay® online at Creative Paperclay Co and also at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Dickblick and Amazon.
Thanks for stopping by!