Monday, February 27, 2012

Our Refuge



My favorite way to use Creative Paperclay® modeling material is with a mold - and my favorite things to mold come from my jewelry chest. I have a beautiful, antique carved Victorian cross and thought it would make a fantastic centerpiece for a card. I made the mold using Amazing Mold Putty and used the Delight™ air dry modeling compound to cast it. After it was dry, I painted the cross with Creative Inspirations Paint in Sea Foam, which really went great with my papers. I think this card is one of those that would be lovely framed.


Patterned Papers: Bo Bunny
Cardstock: Worldwin Papers
Dies: Cheery Lynn (Victorian Romance Flourish; Border Carnivale; Cherry Blossoms)
Creative Inspirations Paint: Sea Foam
Stamps: Verve
Delight™ Air Drying Modeling Compound
Amazing Mold Putty

5 comments:

Shirley said...

These colors are simply perfect. What a wonderful card. It's so perfect with Easter coming up. Thank you for sharing!

AJsArts said...

Beautiful card :) I love the colors!

Jingle said...

This is just lovely!

Cindy said...

This would be wonderful framed Gini! You did a fantastic job on this one and the delight clay is just so lightweight to use! Love the colors too.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Debbie Buckland said...

This is wonderfully beautiful