My Packing Steps:
- Folded over origional packaging to get it as close to closed as possible
- Tacked it down with a small piece of tape
- Put the package in a standard plastic sandwich bag
- Pressed out as much air a possible, closed bag
- Folded over top of the bag and tacked it down with a piece of tape as well
- Dated the package with a sharpie on the bag.
- Stored in a drawer away from heating/cooling and out of direct sunlight
It has been roughly 60 days since I closed it up. I can tell a difference in the clay's feel. It is not as moist or soft as it was on the first open. I don't think that is a bad thing! I like the texture and consistency of it and think it would work perfectly for larger simple shapes or shapes that need to be cut out. I intend to use the drier clay for January's project, be sure to come by and check it out!
I wonder what will happen with another 60 days? Only one way to find out!
Thank you so much for reading, see you in 2014. Happy New Year!