Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Blog HOP

It' time for a Fun Halloween Theme Blog hop


The Creative Paperclay Design Team has team up with
Gina's Designs Lasercuts Design Team
for a Halloween Theme
Blog hop

We are excited to show off our Halloween project and even
more excited about the fact 
YOU can win a prize

Prize Package Included
1 pound package of Paperclay
1 sample package of Sandits
and 
$25 shopping spree to Gina's DesignsLasercuts

How to enter - each of these will get you one entry
1)  enjoy the hop
2)  Stop by each blog on the hop and leave a comment
3)  Pin each project on your Pinterest site
4)  share this post on your Facebook page

Here is the List of BLOGS


8 comments:

SandeeNC said...

I guess I am a little early for the hop, several designer links were not working...AmyLove, Pixie Hill, Lynne J,Dianna and Deann's posts were not up and running. However, I was able to view the remaining projects and everyone did a fabulous job. Pinned them all to my Halloween board and I already liked the FB pages! Hally Halloween to everyone!

Theresa Bennett said...

What fun! I use a lot of creative paper clay on my projects. Happy Halloween!!!

Jackie PN said...

Well, here I am at the beginning and can't wait to get my hop on!!
This is a super hop and so happy to see both Creative Paperclay & Gina's doing it together!!
Hopping to it!!
best wishes,
Jackie ")

http://www.creatingwithoutcrayons-jackiepneal.com/

Ginger said...

What fun this hop was, unfortunately I was not able to go on all blogs, but I watched a video on your Facebook page and am now a fan. I'm looking forward to getting some paperclay and playing with it.
Thanks

Susan said...

blogs 8 and 10 had me blocked for some reason, and 5 and 12 had non working links, also one blog didn't post anything...I pinned what Had PIN-IT buttons (only a few), I liked the 2 pages and set myself up for notifications. Overall it was a great blog hop.
Susan

Susan said...

bloghs 8 and 10 had me blocked, 5 and 12 were non-working links, one blog had no post. I liked both pages. Overall a great blog hop.
Susan

Jackie PN said...

I also had problems with blogs #8 and # 10- I was blocked from both. I did however leave comments on everyone Else's, some maybe even twice! heehee
I was able to PIN each project and like both Creative Paperclay and Gina's and shared on my fB page!
Fun hop- thanks for the inspirations!
Jackie P Neal

Susan said...

PS...I commented on all other blogs, and pinned the 1 or 2 that had pin-it buttons. Most did not...I do not know how to pin with out the buttons. I am now getting all yours and gina's notifications on FB.
Thanks again for a fun hop.
Susan