I have been a part of this team for a number of years now - I am on my 3rd year, working towards my 4th! I have used both Creative Paperclay and Delight products in various ways over the past few years, but mostly - with my paper craft supplies! With the current team we have - the skill level is all across the board for sure, sure to find something you can create!!!
My latest project - is simply my favorite one so far (picture above - link here), something I have hanging on the wall of my fridge to keep notes, phone numbers and shopping lists on! It even has a space in the corner to keep the recipe I might be working on, so it stays out of the way and I can read it!!! I am making other magnets to go with this - that way I can change them as I want to!!!
Out of it all - I have learned a lot of things in creating with these products:
- Creative Paperclay is more heavier than Delight - and can be baked, where the Delight shouldn't be, it takes way less time to dry!
- If you have any molds, mold some of the product up front - to save time when you really need them the most!
- When you are creating larger projects - learn to let water be your best of friend with the Creative Paperclay product! It will help to smooth little imperfections, and blend pieces together if you need it to!
- If you paper craft - you can use a lot of products you already have, with one simple package of Creative Paperclay! I use stencils, rubber stamps and basic supplies to create one of a kind things!
- Do things in shifts - don't expect to create this masterpiece in a short time, when you need time to create it in the first place!
- Make a list of what you want to work on - and keep it all in one place. Things like sketches - a supply list to purchase - a photo for inspiration - a Pinterest pin, everything listed in one place!
Until next time,
Memories in Tyme and
Creative Paperclay Design Team