Monday, July 6, 2020

A Whimsical Snail

Did you miss Clay Talk last week Thursday? We made a cute whimsical snail!



Isn't he adorable? I used Delight Clay™ to make it. I pre-colored the clay with Pearl Ex Powders and added a few highlights when it was dry. If you don't have Pearl Ex, not to worry. I also went over what else you could use.

Here is is in my garden.


And here is the video showing you how to make him.




For those of you who don't know, Clay Talk airs on the first Thursday of every month at 8pm EST/5PM PST on Facebook Live. Here is the link to the Creative Paperclay Modeling Material Page where the show is hosted. I usually host the show but sometimes another fabulous design team member fills in for me. Don't forget to mark your calendars!

Thank you so much for stopping by! You can share your creations with us on our Facebook page. We would love to see them! For more inspiration have a look around the blog. There are tutorials for many levels using Creative Paperclay®. You can also visit my blog https://suzettehussey.com/blog/


You can find Creative Paperclay® online at Creative Paperclay Co and also at MichaelsHobby LobbyDickblick, and Amazon. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzette

Skillshare: https://skl.sh/2QyIn93

No comments: