Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Creative Paperclay meets Viva Las Vegas Stamps

Good morning all,

Today I am going to show you how to use your stamps with Creative Paperclay®.  Recently our paperclay DT was asked if we would be interested in teaming up with VivaLasVegas Stamps and create a project using both items together.  I jumped at the chance because not only do I love using paperclay and stamps but merging them would be a lot of fun.  I've stamped words into my paperclay before with great results, but this time I went with an image and totally love the outcome.
So I began with my wing stamps that I ordered from Viva Las Vegas...(so many to choose from) and stamped them into the paperclay.
After the clay dried for a few minutes I cut the excess off around the wings.
then I painted them with white acrylic paint.  I painted
a bit of glue diluted with water around the edges of
the wings and added some glitter to create:
this super cute ornament.  I added a peachy keen face
to the glass ornament and then hot glued the wings to
the back of the ornament.  Isn't this cute?

I hope you can get a chance to get yourself some Creative Paperclay®.  There are so many things you can make with it and you can purchase it at Hobby Lobby, Michaels and online here.  I also hope you can go out and check out the Viva Las Vegas Stamp site and check out all the fabulous stamps that are available.

4 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute! I seriously considered this set of wings! They are great!

AJsArts said...

Very cute! :)

Sandra Strait said...

Awesome ornament!

Debbie Buckland said...

What a great way to use stamps!