Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Making Memories at Christmas

By Amanda Marks (well her children)

I make ornaments every year and this year I wanted to get my children involved in the act this year.  My daughter created homemade ornaments for each of her teachers and a special one for daddy.

I wanted to show that little kids love clay as much as the big kids and I hope you take the time to create Family Traditions this Holiday Season.

Materials:
Delight™ Modeling Clay
Cookie cutters
Scissors
Rolling Pins
Paint
Brushes
Googly Eyes

 Concentration is the key to making Gingerbread.

 The Booga watching his big sister making an ornament.

 Booga using his skills to make a special ornament.

 Santa Hand for Daddy and Booga's Wreath

 Painting the ornaments - Booga did not want to paint his ornament so his is just white on the tree.

Santa Ornament completed!

2 comments:

Debbie Buckland said...

Oh cute as!

Unknown said...

This is great. I love that you got the kids involved. Just as talented as their mommy