- If something is not turning out the way you want it to - simply start over using the same clay - just don't wait too long to decide you don't like it.
- If you need to do a larger piece - make sure you have extra clay...more often than not - you will end up needing it!
- The thicker the piece - the longer it takes to dry...take that into account as you are planning out your piece!
- Keep your clay in an air tight container such as a Ziploc type bag. This way you are able to use your clay at another time!
- A bit of water can go a long way to making sure your piece is perfect. Take your time when creating, and use a bit of water to take care of any type of imperfections!
Creative Paperclay Design Team
and Memories in Tyme