That said - I have a few tips for those of you who are wanting to start to play a little bit, but are more scared than anything!
- Do not start on a large project, start with something a bit more easy and manageable! Check out Pinterest pages, this blog for easy projects, the Creative Paperclay website for inspiration!
- Look at your own home and craft box for what you need in order to create something - BEFORE spending a bunch of money on supplies. As you grow with this - your supply list can grow too!
- Have a sketch pad - or something that will help you to plan out your project. This way - all the details can be in one place!
- Keep your stuff in one area - it makes it a lot easier to grab your supplies and create than to find everything all over the place!
- Find some of your existing craft supplies that you can use along with this - such as stamps, paints, molds, etc., and simply have fun!
- For all of your leftover Creative Paperclay and Delight product - put them (with the packaging) in a container with a lid on it that is air tight! It keeps it really fresh if you make sure to wrap it up as well!
Until next time,
Memories in Tyme andCreative Paperclay Design Team