Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tori's Tip - Cookie Decorating Fun for Kids of All Ages



For my tip this month I'm reminding you that Delight™ Air Dry Modeling Compound retains color well when mixed with acrylic paint, it is very light weight, and can be easily rolled out and cut with cookie cutters!

For a fun way to make ornaments,  mix up a batch of gingerbread or cookie dough colored clay, cut out shapes with cookie cutters and allow the pieces to dry.  When the clay pieces are dry, decorate them with puffy "shiny"fabric paints to create the look of icing.

This will be my last post of the year, so I'll wish all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR! - looking forward to the new year ahead and creating more projects with Creative Paperclay® and Delight™



Thanks for joining me here again!  As always, play, experiment, and have fun!

Tori
Find me on Facebook, or peruse & ponder pics with me on Pinterest

No comments: