Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Good Luck Charm

Good Morning
Today I am going to show you another project using Creative Paperclay® and a stamp.  A while back we were given an opportunity to order some stamps from VivaLasVegas Stamps and I went a bit overboard. I love stamps and of course using it with the clay opens another new world.


I rolled out my clay at about 1/4 inch thickness and stamped the dartboard image onto the clay using a black ink.
Then I trimmed the access around the image before
it dried.  I wanted just the image
After the clay piece was completely dried, I placed
it on a measuring cup inside another cup and poured
a mixture of the Amazing Clear Cast over the top
This will give it a shiny and sturdy coat so I can toss
this inside of my dartcase as a good luck charm.
See how shiny it got?  And now the resin cast
will also protect the clay piece.

I hope you can get a chance to get yourself some Creative Paperclay®.  There are so many things you can make with it and you can purchase it at Hobby Lobby, Michaels and online here.  I also hope you can go out and check out the Viva Las Vegas Stamp site and check out all the fabulous stamps that are available.

2 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

What a darling good luck charm!

Jan Conwell said...

Yeah cause I NEEDED to be obsessed with another idea. Thanks a lot! :~P