Sunday, October 12, 2014

Halloween Fun with Creative Paperclay®!

Hi Everyone!



It's Donna from Memes Art Place.

This week I would like to share with you a few projects I have been working on.

Have you ever tried to use Creative Paperclay®? If you have not, now is the time! Bring your kids to the table and have some family time.

Make some easy things. It's October, make some pumpkins, ghosts. The kids would love it!

Here are some of the things I have been playing with this month!

I started with a spring and this leftover piece from a dress form. That's all that it took to start a project that I fell in love with. I hope you do too!
 I added Creative Paperclay® over the top of the finial. Built it up until it was in a circle, then added some triangles for ears.
 Add another triangle for the cats nose, build up the cheeks just a bit. Now you have a cat head.
I let this dry overnight.
 I base coated the head with gesso and once dried I painted and added the detail to the face of the cat.
I adhered the cat head to the spring with E6000 glue and let it dry overnight.
I used a die from Eileen Hull/Sizzix called Blocks/Cube 3D to make the blocks to build my
Halloween tower. Added paper to the blocks, some embellishments.


Here are some of the other things I have been working on!

Most are just round circles, so this is where the kids come in. Look how much fun they could have using a Styrofoam ball, wrap with Creative Paperclay® and paint!

So easy for them and you! Pieces of your child's art that you can use from year to year!




Thanks for stopping by the blog! I hope you take the time to try Creative Paperclay®, it is very easy and fun!

If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any one of us on the design team. We are here to help you enjoy you experience with Creative Paperclay®.

One Last Thing!!!!  
PLEASE GO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE PROJECT IN OUR LINK UP! GO HERE
Once there, just click on the project you like the most! Thanks!

If you want to ever see what else I am up to, you can visit my blog HERE

2 comments:

mamablitger said...

Oh gosh.. The cat is amazing. Love his naughty grinning face !! And all the other faces... Gorgeous work. You have been busy, creative and made some gorgeous items. Love them all. Thanks for sharing. Very inspirational stuff !!
Hugs from Monica... Spain

Mrs Pretzel said...

These are so CUTE!! Love Halloween. <3