Monday, October 6, 2014

Link UP party

We are so excited to see everyone project for the LINK up party

.
Today is the day to LINK up your Creative Paperclay® project(s).  One project per LINK please.   Below you will find a link to link your Creative Paperclay® project to this blog post.  Each person who link up a project will receive a small package of Creative Paperclay®  Please email Terri Sproul your address at terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with LINK UP in regards and add your project to the email

One Lucky person will Win a Grand prize of 2 Large Packages of Creative Paperclay® - this person will win by Vote only...  All entries MUST using Creative Paperclay in their project.

One Luck Blog HOP will win a small package of Creative Paperclay® - all you need to do is hop to each of the link below and leave a comment on each of their posts.

IF you are interest in Creative Paperclay - we are have a Design Team call - you will be required to post two projects per month on our blog and will receive Free Creative Paperclay® for your 6 month Term.  See Blog (top button) for more information.

Here is the Link to LINK UP


27 comments:

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

They are all so cute! Great job ladies and gents!!

Meme said...

Been to all of the blogs! So much fun! Lots of fun projects!

Peculiarme71 said...

Lots of awesome work here. Voting for Shei Welch number 10. Love it!!

www.byglori.com said...

The most fun projects ever. I do have to say what a great way to be inspire with Creative Paperclay. Luv Luv Luv the entries

Charmed Confections said...

Love all the projects!! Hard to decide, but #4 has my vote!

Unknown said...

Wonderful work! I keep saying I'm going to try this stuff! Dark Forest gets my vote!
Vicky

Anonymous said...

Number 4.

Unknown said...

Great work everyone! My vote goes to #4 Dark Forest Folk Art.
Kim

Starry Nites Farm said...

They are all great and it was difficult to pick, but I'm casting my vote for Dark Forest Folkart. Good luck!

Erin said...

my vote goes to Number 4 :)

Anonymous said...

I too have visited all the blogs!! Wonderfully talented artists. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

To add to my previous comment...Dark Forest Folk Art Gets my vote!!

darla said...

everyone here is so talented! And loved the blog hop we did. I went to all blogs to visit and followed.
darla ~dark forest folk art

Barb said...

Love #4 by Darla! All are so creative!

Dina said...

Wow, they're all so awesome!! This is a really hard decision but I'm going to go with number 4 by Darla Walk. :)

Hansleygirl said...

Love #4

Mary Elder Criss said...

What talent!! I think they are all winners, but I would have to cast my vote for #4--Darla Walk!!

Donna said...

Love all of them, but #4 Darla of Dark Forest gets my vote!

Anonymous said...

# 4 Darla !

Jody Wakefield studio said...

Oh Darla he is wonderful!!! He has my vote. Go number 4!!!

Michele said...

All very talented, my vote is for Darla, #4

Unknown said...

All are great but live the fourth one the pumpkin on the black backround. The face is awesome.

Andrea said...

Dark forest gets my vote! All are amazing!

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVED all the entries!! Thanks for playing, everyone!

Caroline said...

This was fun, love them all!

vickie said...

I love no# 4 Lucky..
Great Job!

Unknown said...

whoo hhoooo DARLA does it again love Dark Forest Number 4 gets my vote