Friday, October 3, 2014

First Friday Fan Day October 3rd with Rachel Whetzel

Hello, once again! Rachel Whetzel here! It's First Friday Fan Day, and we appreciate you sharing all your creations using Creative PaperClay® with us! 
I hope you hop over to the links I'm sharing with you today, and let your fellow Creative PaperClay® lovers know you saw what they shared too!

FACEBOOK
Maria shared her ART DOLL page with us!

PINTEREST 
Holy Toledo!! There were a TON of pins this month! Check them out!! 
THIS little trick or treater is adorable. 
These WEE FOLK feel like FALL to me! 
Get your Winter decorations started early with these SNOW MEN.
Or try your hand at making one of THESE Frosties! 
These CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS are beautifully intricate.

HELP ME FIND YOU!!
Use the hashtag #CreativePaperclay on all your social networks. Be sure, when using Facebook, that you make your posts and images using the Creative PaperClay® hashtag are set to public, otherwise, I won't be able to find them. You can also share your projects to the Creative PaperClay® FACEBOOK PAGE. Each month, I'll browse the interwebs looking for projects from YOU, that I can share here! Be featured next month! START SHARING NOW!!

In OTHER NEWS!! 


Our Halloween LINK UP is nearly here! Be sure to visit the blog, and add YOUR link to the party! 

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to keep up with me, and see more of what I'm up to, I'd also love it if you'd visit MY BLOG and Subscribe! You can also find me on FACEBOOK!

No comments: