Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lynda's Tips

Creating with Creative Paperclay and Delight products can be so much fun!   Each of the products can do different things - the Delight product dries faster, the Creative Paperclay product is a bit more messy to work with - yet imperfections fixed easy!  Both are fun to work with!
 

My last project (pictured above) turned out exactly the way I wanted it to - and was a bit of a learning experience for me all at the same time!  I got out of my comfort zone, and now can't wait to get the other things created for Mothers Day - and birthdays coming up that I now have jumbled in my mind!  This months tips - are based on the project I made!      
  • If you do use the oven to dry your pieces a bit faster - they are not completely dried on the inside, but they are dry enough to complete your project.  If it is a flat project - keep it flat until the piece is entirely dried, or it will dry funny. (Lesson learned)   
  • Have a container, drawer, or area for the supplies you use, such as mold's, pieces that have been molded but not on a project, or tools you use specifically for this.  That way, you don't have to go to different places to locate everything you want to work with!  If you do use mold's, make sure to create a few pieces to have around when you need them!  
  • Get out of YOUR comfort zone!  Do something different or unique!  Just play with the product...don't waste it, but play with some of it!  Look back on the blog, check out Pinterest - tweak something you have seen into your own inspiration!!!  
Mothers Day is coming up - I have the perfect thing for both mom's now in my head, I just have to get them on paper and started!  I can't wait to share them next month!  Have fun, and see you next month!  

Lynda Jeffs
Creative Paperclay Design Team
and Memories in Tyme      
 

No comments: