Friday, November 27, 2015

Tip Time

Hello, it's Ann from The Design Team and from Annmakes with a quick tip.  Did you know that Creative Paperclay® is very much like paper when it cures!  Well, if you make it thin it can be cut with scissors.


 I love doing this when working on a project, and then finishing off the piece to make it look like hard clay or marble, even metal.  You can use this Creative Paperclay® to achieve so many faux finishes.



So, back to the paper quality.  Not only can you cut Creative Paperclay® with scissors, or a craft knife, but you can also punch holes right through it with a regular hand held paper hole punch!  How neat is that?  Imagine all the possibilities.


In a previous post I talked about how you can color on Creative Paperclay® just like you can on paper. I have used many different mediums to color my projects from: colouring pencils,



crayons, pastels, paints, inks etc.



The properties of this awesome product are, well, awesome!  Once Creative Paperclay® dries it is so light weight and easy to alter into just about anything your heart desires.  Go on give it a try.
To see more of my other projects visit my blog at:  http://annmakes.blogspot.com.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

SandeeNC said...

I did not know that, thanks for the tip!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

I am a huge fan of Creative Paperclay. My favourite is to stamp into it. I did this recently for a DT post for That's Crafty, a store in the U.K. which stocks Creative paperclay.
Wishes
Lynne