Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Sometimes we change our mind. Maybe it is the concept behind the piece of art, we couldn't execute the vision we saw in our mind or ???? With Creative Paperclay®, it is easy to remove the clay if our project doesn't work out. In this case, I had added a fennec (Saharan) fox on my art piece but changed my concept for the piece. I needed to remove it so I could continue on with my painting.

SUPPLIES

Dried Creative Paperclay®
Water
Paper Towels
Metal Palette Knife/Scraper









I covered the clay with very wet paper towels and leave on until the clay softened.






















Then I scrapped it off. If some of the clay is still hard just reapply the wet paper towels again.






















When all the clay is removed, I can continue to work on the piece. The playing never stops.

Dream in Color.

Darlene Olivia McElroy

No comments: